December 31, 2010

Greet the New Year... Because it's the Last One You'll Ever See!

On behalf of me and my buddy Cyrus who is doing the artwork for my book "The Zone: Life and Death" I'd like to leave you with some words of wisdom to guide you into the next year.

Seize the day, because by 2012 aliens/jesus/earth will kill us all.

I kid. But seriously, I hope that 2011 will be the start of many great things for me - namely getting my writing published - and hope that the new year will bring more good than bad for everyone else out there. I hope you continue to enjoy my blog and that you keep up the supportive comments and emails that have kept me going throughout the entire process.

Now enjoy the bad-assery that follows:
(click-able link to Cyrus' blog: http://stalker-crossfire.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment